Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters is the largest and most experienced Grand Canyon helicopter tours company in the world. We’ve been flying guests on daily tours since 1965, and with three exclusive landing sites on the floor of the canyon, the immersive experience we offer is unrivaled by any other tour company.
About Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours are certified to fly the entire Grand Canyon with exclusive landing sites on Hualapai and Navajo Nation lands. Our fleet of Papillon helicopters are specifically designed for sightseeing and comfort, with oversized windows and onboard upgrades that have been developed by our own team. We service Grand Canyon helicopter tours from the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas. Tours afford maximum flight time, enabling guests to fully discover the great wilderness and scenic attractions the southwest has to offer.
Ce circuit en hélicoptère vous emmènera survoler Hoover Dam, Lake Mead et la rive ouest du Grand Canyon. Mieux encore, vous atterrirez dans le lit du canyon qui surplombe le puissant Colorado River.View This Tour
Le circuit aérien Golden Eagle conviendra à merveille aux clients pressés séjournant à Las Vegas et désireux de découvrir un maximum du Grand Canyon en un minimum de temps.View This Tour
Le circuit sur le North Canyon vous permet de survoler la Kaibab National Forest et la partie la plus profonde et la plus large du Grand Canyon.View This Tour
Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter Tours FAQs
- What features are offered on Papillon tours?
- Complimentary Hotel Transfers (from Las Vegas only)
- Pre-recorded narration available in multiple languages, plus choreographed music
- Most tours operational every day except Christmas
- Which days do Grand Canyon helicopter tours operate?
- Most of our tours operate 364 days a year. Our tour offerings are limited to bus and airplane tours on Christmas day.
- How much does a tour to the Grand Canyon cost?
- What Grand Canyon helicopter tour departure times do you offer?
- Most Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopter tours and flights have many departures ranging from early morning to late afternoon and evening.
- Which Grand Canyon helicopter tour is the best?
- Well, that all depends on what you’re looking for! We offer a wide range of tour types for all Grand Canyon experiences. Looking for an all-inclusive Grand Canyon tour that covers Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and a landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon? We’ve got that. Interested in leveling up to a full adventure tour with a helicopter ride, ATV and jeep excursion? Yeah, we’ve got that, too. Check out all of our tours departing from Las Vegas and Grand Canyon.
- Can you take a helicopter to the bottom of the Grand Canyon?
- Yes! If you are touring with us from Las Vegas or Grand Canyon West we offer a number of helicopter tours that will deliver you 4000 ft. to the floor of the Grand Canyon. View our tours available.
- What languages are available for Grand Canyon tours?
- Nous proposons un audioguide du Grand Canyon en plusieurs langues lors de nos circuits touristiques aériens. À bord de nos hélicoptères, la plupart des audioguides sont disponibles en espagnol, allemand, portugais, italien, français, néerlandais, chinois, cantonais, mandarin, coréen, japonais et anglais. À bord de nos avions, la plupart des audioguides sont disponibles en espagnol, allemand, russe, suédois, portugais, italien, grec, français, néerlandais, thaï, indonésien, cantonais, mandarin, coréen, japonais et anglais.
Still didn't answer your question? See more FAQs.
The Grand Canyon is split into four major regions each offering unique sightseeing and outdoor adventures. Despite its size you can, with planning, experience the best that Grand Canyon has to offer in just one day!
There are a variety of ways to enjoy Grand Canyon like a helicopter tour, ground adventure, rafting experience, and many more. Explore our "Top 10" to take your Grand Canyon vacation to a new level!